Monday, May 18, 2009

Ok. Here is What Happened.

Ok. So in the Morning. 
I really could not stand to look at 
Laura. 
I just wanted to scream at her. 
Seriously. 
Then at Lunch
Me 
Sab (ILY)
and
Kirstin (ILY)

Went to Band
Turns out, 
When we got back, everyone had been talking about us. And Laura being Laura, made it seem like it was bad, saying
"No Everything is NOT over"
and shooting Mary (ILY) 
a look when she Told me. 

Then Mary (ILY)
and Bec (ILY) 

Said we should Wag.
But of course, most of us, including me, are too scardy :P
Ha Ha. 

So we organized to do it After School. 
Then after school, Mary who had wanted this all along, just Left. And didn't even add anything to the conversation.

Sometimes Friends Are More Important Than Tutor
Mary. 

And
What kind of weirdo

Would 
WANT
to see their friends
CRY

Then it was just Me, Sabine (ILY), Bec (ILY), Laura (FUTURE ILY) and Kim (LYL)
And then, of course, being me. 
I started Crying
And couldn't Stop. 

Seriously. 
I was 
like
I could NOT
Stop. 

Even when Listening to 
Bleedin Love

When the word
LOVE
came up
I started balling

Basically. 
There was nothing Laura could do.
But now. I cannot really trust her, truly, until the next fight comes up, and THEN I talk to her separately.
Like I did, with Everyone

This Time

It was quite complicated, I can't really put It Into Words

But
I love All You Guys More Than Ever, Yes Laura, I think I can love you too, but Like Mary, I can't really trust you fully. But I can still Love you. 

Yes Mary, you were also one of the reasons I was angry. After wanting all of that, you Just left, and I realised, that probably tomorrow, If you and Laura end up going off, you will most likely talk about this and about people behind their backs. 

And I realised
 That I just don't think I can Trust you with stuff like that, like I can with 
Sabine, Kim, Elli, and Kirstin, and maybe Bec. 

I can trust you with girly stuff. 
But nothing like this. 
Im not sorry. 
It is just how I feel. 

You will always be one of my close friends. 
But in a different way. 
ILY


I love you Guys
More than 
A million 
blue cancerous
m'n'ms

:D
And more than
ALL THE STARS

xx. 

ps. 
expecially you bec, sabine, and kimberly. this would have been much more difficult without you. 




No comments: