Saturday, June 6, 2009

Elli is Missing

Elli is Missing
In
Sverige

Elli, we miss you. 
There is no one wearing cool dresses
and No One for me to sigh to
I swear
last week
they spent the 
WHOLE 
lunchtime
debating who was better
out of 
Lily Allen, 
Katy Perry
or 
Taylor Swift

That is an HOUR talking about three artists that basically, sound all the same. 
I chose Lily Allen of course, because she is the only one with a 
TINY
bit of 
SELF
RESPECT

oh and then it was all morning talking about how hot Jacob was in Twilight. I mean DUH 
he's hot
but do you really have to spend
all morning talking about him?
by the way
he is 
REALLY
hot
he has
abs
lots of them
and he is not so orange 
and you know that mary and laura are going to see the
Jonas BROTHERS
movie. 
im not kiddding.
argh!

XD
Anyway
Your missing Swiney Flu
Has sveedenland got it yet?
I should be doing my homework
But blogging is so much more fun
After this One
Officially 
36
Posts

Pretty Good Huh? 
In like one month 
XD

Loveeee You Elsi
Come back from
sverige
in one peice
ya?
oh jaaa!
(for laura)
xx. 

is anyone else impressed by my knowledge of the sveedish language?

No comments: