Sunday, June 7, 2009

Post For Mary. And Others.

Mary.
Ok, so it was pretty obvious your blog was about me
First of all, can I please say that I was quite mad at you this afternoon because of how mad you got about hair dye. I mean, its HAIR DYE. 
Mary, at lunch, we just have fun. You guys have fun by gossiping, and talking behind peoples backs, we have fun by talking and playing truth or dare. How do you know what we do at lunch because you guys always leave. You always go off. 
Dressing weirdly? What is this? That jacket? Mary, i wore that once, and it was just for fun ok dude? I don't see what problem you have with how i dress, you always say SOME people shouldnt get made about how SOME people get mad about how SOME people start to dress, and yet you have gone and done the same thing right here.
And havent I told you a thousand times that I would not change for a guy? And you know what? I think that YOU out of your WHOLE "group" are the person I would tell if I liked someone.
You know that text I sent you the on friday? It was because I was feeling guilty, but obviously I shouldnt have bothered if I knew you would turn around and do this. 
Look, I talked to Sabine about this, and I am surprised you havent been talking behind my back about this. 
What I HATE, is when YOU constantly lie to my FACE about , well USED to, about one thousand times a day, and thinking that I would still trust and care about you in the same way. 
Im not saying that I never lie. EVERYONE lies. Ask me, and I will tell you some of the lies I have told ok? 
I cannot believe I am having to say this again.
Mary, I ASSUMED that you guys didnt feel close to me anymore, because you ALWAYS acted coldly towards me in class, and you always make me feel insecure. Maybe I have a low self-esteem.
But you know what? Sabine, I dont care. Or Mary, I dont care. 
What was with the ""BFFL"" comment? Mary that is the lowest thing you have ever said. Why can't I have a best friend, and you can? All I have ever said about you and Sabine were nice things. That is the
TRUTH. 
You know what? Why can't I have friends, and keep my old friends? What is the problem with that? Mary, you never show me what you are feeling about
ANYTHING. 
So how was I supossed to know you were feeling this way?
Yes Mary, I have bitched about people. Yes I have.
So What?
What I hate
Is people
That Always do it
And then pretend
To be Something Else. 
And PMS is not an excuse Mary
It is still You
Just with some stuff happening. 

What do you mean about experienced? All I have done, and I think that most of the group might know this, is made out with a guy on his bed. Ok? 
I do not call myself experienced. At all.
I call Sabine experienced.
I call you being not very nice to the guys you dated in Primary school.
You dated one and then dumped him because you got "bored"?? 

Well, actually, It turns out you HAVE been talking about me behind my back. But oh well.
According to Sabine
"THATS YOU"
so that makes it ok does it?

Well Mary, Im not sure If I want to be around YOU
if you think all this, and then dont tell me. 
I wrote that whole letter
because
I felt
GUILTY
and you
you wrote this
because you
honestly
dont like me Mary
ok?

You can write whatever you want in your blog.
I dont care.

And you know what Mary, 
I say I love You
Because it is the 
TRUTH

When have I twisted the story?
Please give me an example. 

Oh and What did you say at the end of the Blog?

XOXO

???
Do you really 
MEAN THAT???


But you know what Mary?
At least
For ONCE
in your life You are being
HONEST
Except For the Last Paragraph
You 
KNOW
that this will 
change our friendship
You Know That.

And I would 
APPRECIATE
it 
if you stayed
OUT OF
mine and 
KIMBERLYS 
friendship
as it has
NOTHING
to do with you.
ok?

I dont even know where that even came from.
Maybe its Sabine being jelous that Kimberly has
Friends
or something. 

What is wrong with people changing?
You Know what?
You have not been
very specific
and you know what?

At least
I apologize.

People see things differently
You see me as a bitch
and yourself as a really nice person
that just wants to be nice
I see you as a bitch
and myself
as a person
that tried to apologize
but got it spat back in her face.


And you know what?
Now Im Crying,
but you like that don't you?
You 
as you said before
WANT
TO 
SEE
ME
CRY

Maybe I sit with other people, because they don't make me feel rejected all the time?
And they at least
TRY
to include me in their conversation.
Unlike
You and
Laura. 

Because
I actually say what I mean In my Blog
And i don't
Use innuendo's

No Mary, I call what Kimberly and Kirstin and Elli and Maybe even Sabine and Bec have a backbone,
I think you
in my opinion.

Still have to learn the meaning
of
Truth.

Although, by your blog
you are actually getting somewhere.

And i don't mean to burst you bubble
but sometimes
you guys are 
so
IDIOTIC
and 
defensive
it is hard
not to. 

You know what?
I dont think our friendship was ever meant for being together for more that one hour
Like Angie
I swear
If I am with her for more that 2 hours
I feel like punching her.

And while we are talking about Angie
I would appreciate it
If every time she came up 
You didnt bag her
Cos you know what?
I dont like some of your friends
but I dont say that every time you mention it. 

NO MARY
I DONT BASE PEOPLE 
ON ONE SITUATION
COS I HAVE KNOWN YOU FOR 
A YEAR AND A HALF
AND I THINK I KNOW YOU
PRETTY DAMN WELL
BUT CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG

THATS ALL,
AND YOU KNOW WHAT?
I AM NOT GOING TO SAY
XOXO
COS AT THE MOMENT?
THAT IS NOT THE
TRUTH. 

and guys? 
"the sex"

its pretty obvious that you bitch about us 
all the time.
well
a lot of the time.

so please dont deny it
it gets really annoying
but i cant do anything about it. so oh well.
and your just so hypocritical. like you hate EVERY LITTLE THING WE DO! and then you guys can go and do what you want every lunch without us saying ANYTHING? what the hell??? its just infuriating


btw. sabine you need to get over yourself
Photobucket

This is what I remember
And Always Will




No comments: