Monday, June 29, 2009

Zac Fails at Blogging.

ZAC FAILS AT BLOGGING.
THE END.

Ok, so Maybe I will write about my day which is much more interesting than his. I slept over at Kimmy's house, and then Laura came over and then we watched the proposal. 

THE END.

FYI EVERYONE
The proposal is one of those movies you enjoy, but it is not actually good at all. Twas funny.
Anyway

I like photobooth
Tis cool
I have a mac
tis also cool
I am not stealing
tis
from ngei ning
he sucks
And he 
fails
at 
would
you 
rather.


Anyway, so tomorrow I am staying at Kim's till around 2 and then going home and sleeeping a lot. Tonight we are attempting another all nighter, so I must go Hide all the clocks because otherwise Kimberly will die of tiredness because if she looks at the time she gets tired but If she doesnt know what the time is she is high. So I am going to go hide the clocks now.
Oh and By the Way Kimmy

Blogging is FUN FUN FUN FUN

and lame
but fun.

Anyway.....

I am like one of the only girls who know how to play Halo and play it well
I have played Halo
1. 2. and 3. 
But mostly 2 as that is the one we have
on xbox
yes I play xbox
I like violent games

And I play Diablo,
I find it fun.

So you can shut up about your predjudices now.

Because I doubt I could beat Zac at Halo
but i sure as hell could beat most of the guys in my class 
at halo on xbox

Anyway.
As I said before
I better go hide the clocks and I really feel like playing Halo.

Until next Time.
Bye. 

1 comment:

Zachary said...

Damn Straight you couldn't xP

Also, Its a fail blog. Its meant to fail.