Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Everybody.

This ended as a good day after school, and now it has turned into a bad day, finding out that one of my friends made up something and lied for a year and a half and then one of my friends getting pissed because I am not in the mood to help her right now. When I can like, look at her without screaming in like a few weeks, yeah then I will help her, right now I am really pissed at her. And she is tearing the group apart with her stupid things. And now I am really upset. I hope I don't have to go to school tomorrow. I don't think she understands how bad it is. I am just in a very upset mood right now. Cos I am a very anti-lier and I feel alone and what I really need is a hug. Cookie is awesome :) Love You! I just need...for this all to be over, for it all to go away. I thought it was good. But really, it is just making me feel really upset and horrible. Part of the reason I am so mad is because she has made this horrible situation. Its so. so. Horrible. I need a break from Life. And people calling me selfish because I wont help the lying friend. She lied to me for a year and a half, I can't just forget that. It makes me want to scream and hit her for causing everyone all this pain and anger. And I get called selfish. I don't really want to help her right now. At All. I want her out of my life. I want her to disappear. I just want a long hug :(

Photobucket
alone.

No comments: