Sunday, August 30, 2009

=) did you miss me?

Hello world of blogging, I haven't been around much have I? A lot of stuff has happened since I left. Lying, cheating, stealing, and a lot of people are being ho's. I just got asked the question what is on my mind? Well, I recently acquired myself a boyfriend, and he keeps talking to me and I wish he would shut up so I could write this blog. Now he is going to read this blog, because I will tell him to, so hi gareth. I dont think he has read any of my blogs. I think he will get a shock at how much of a bitch I am. I call everyone a ho now. Tis quite fun. 
Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos
Me: Life isn't a garden, so stop being a hoe
Kim: Stop being a rake
Me: Lawnmower
Kim: Shovel
Me: Pitchfork
Kim: Life isn't a garden so stop being a broom
Me: Life isn't a garden so shut the fuck up. 

Kim, stop asking me to go make out with him. 
So anyway, what am I thinking about now?

heheh, its a frog. 
I don't know what I am thinking, who knows exactly what they are thinking? Everytime I get asked that I immediatly try and think of what I am thinking and then I forget, so never ask me that question. Well, know I am thinking of what picture/s to put in this blog, and now I am thinking about typing this. That could be continuos. Ah, I miss blogging. 

photography Pictures, Images and Photos
my internet is being really slow because it is the end of the month. tell it to go faster for me?



No comments: