Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Maccygrobby

Oh Snap :D Yay

 Me and Mary didn't get Into Macrob =)

Now I know that I didn't put a whole lot of effort into the test. In fact, I think I did an hour of studying? Pretty Good huh? :D
 
I mean like, I know people who studied every night and had like a practice test every weeked. Fair enough for them, but It didn't mean that much to me. I did the practice two nights before and was wondering if I could smuggle my iPod and Phone in :P

 Now I am going to sound like one of those kids that are all bitter because they didn't get in, but even if I did get in, I doubt I would have gone. It doesn't seem like a school that would suit me. I think all the people there would be like dead of shock after a day of me. And I would be suspended for talking or something within the first day.  

I know Mary wanted to get in so that is sad, but in a way its good, because we are still together. And she did put effort in so people have to cheer her up even though she is not upset =)

Anyway, my mum was talking to her friend who teaches there and she says that the kids there are a little weird. Like their parents have like brainwashed them to think education is everything, or they think that themselves. Like, they have almost zero social life :S. 

Anyway, so yeah :D Macrob = good education+weird people 
heheh.

SORRY TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THERE.
ITS A FAB SCHOOL, JUST NOT FOR ME :D



No comments: