Friday, September 4, 2009

Blah Blah Blahdy Blah

Want to hear my moaning about my ride home from school? No? Didn't think so, but I will tell you anyway.  Ohk, so its around a six kilometre ride and as school finished it started that rain, where its heavy but there is hardly any of it right? And you know its going to turn into really really heavy rain. And even as I rode out of school it was getting heavier, and I was like, oh yay. This should be fun. I was listening to my Mary&Cati Playlist which is like Avril Lavigne, soundtrack music and such like things. Duffy as well. It's good riding music. And then as I got to Royal Parade, it started hailing. Yes, hail. While riding. And the temperature was around ten or so degrees and I was in a t-shirt. Keep in mind that I am riding up hill pretty much the whole way home apart from one downhill bit, and the wind is against me. So anyway, the hail is those small bits that feel like nails on your skin. And my arms where getting freaking murdered by these bits of ice. And then they got bigger, and then I swear, the cloud with the hail followed me all the way home, and so then, just as I got to my street it stopped. Grrr. I know I go on about how I love rain, but I was bloody freezing and was worried about the suede jackets in the basket of my bike getting soaked (which they did). On the plus side, I got that half soaked half dry look for my jeans, that scruffy hair look, and most of the paint from art of my hands. I was delighted. When I got home I had a spoonful of peanut butter. It was yummy =)

No comments: