Saturday, May 30, 2009

Friend Quotes. xx.

A friend is some one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. 
friendship is being stupid together

FRIENDS
A seven letter word I cant live seven seconds without. 
A friend is a shoulder to cry on when you are sad, 
A true friend is the one with the shovel ready to bury the loser who made you cry in the first place.
Best friends cos our parents couldn't handle us as sisters 
she is my best friend, break her heart and ill break your face. 

A true friend
Accepts you as you are
believes in you
call you only to say hello
doesnt give up with you
admires all sides of your personality
forgives your mistakes
helps you
encourages you to try it again
makes a difference in your life
says nice things about you
offers their support
understands you
tells you the truth
never judges you
explains things you dont understand
walks by your side
calms down your fears
shouts if necessary, if you dont want to listn
raises your spirit

Me and you is friends
you smile, i smile
you hurt, i hurt
you cry, i cry
you jump of a bridge
im going to miss you

pooh, will we be friends forever?
even longer, piglet. 
best friend.
sister.
other half.
a good friend will come bail you out of jail, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "damn, we f**ked up"

A best friend is someone who will pick you up when you are down, and if they cant then they'll lie down next to you. 

I used to be normal until i met these losers i call best friends. 
best friend.
its not a label, its a promise

Not even Kodak Can Capture our moments 

I couldnt live without you. Even if I tried.
Your my best friend and i need you by my side. 

inside jokes+midnight calls+crazy nights= best friends
things are never that scary when you have a best friend. 

every girl needs a best friend.
I will always remember that you were the one who was there for me. 
i love my crazy, goofy, stupid, gorgeous, weird, lame, socially challenged friends. 

friends is what completes my life. 

arms are for hugging
boys are for kissing
sluts are for dissing
and
friends are for when
the boy is kissing the slut 
and all you really need is a hug

best friends? haha are you kidding me. more like sisters. 
you are the peanut to my butter
the star to my burst
the fruit to my loop
the pop to my tart
But most importantly
you're the best to my friend

there is no better mirror than a best friend.

a best friend is someone who can look at you with the biggest smile on your face and still know that something is wrong.

i know we have been through rough times but whatever happens i will still be your best friend. 

a best friend is a sister that destiny forgot to give you. 
my friends are crazy but i love them. 

love you guys. 


No comments: