Sunday, May 17, 2009

Laura.

Laura.
Yes you are really pissing me off. 
And i am going to explain to you why
Otherwise it is not fair is it?
Ok. 
So you know the big conversation yesterday?
Well.
I talked to everyone separately. 
Apart from you.
So I believed everyone, apart from you. 
It seemed like you were just GIVING UP. 

And everyone else understood
But you didn't
And instead
Of asking
Or persisting
You just 
Gave up. 
And it
Pisses me off. 
When people do that.

And you didn't even try to understand
You Just said
"fine, whatever"

So that my friend,
is why
I am pissed

Because you gave up
Which to me 
Seems like you gave up

On our friendship

And I would really love it 
If you showed some real emotion

Once in a while

Seriously. 
REAL
Emotion
Not

Sucking up emotion
Or hiding emotion
Just
YOUR emotion. 

You gave up. 
I am not. 
Im showing you 
How 
I FEEL. 



No comments: