Saturday, May 16, 2009

Group.

I am proud
Of my Group
SARAKIKIMALACAEL
We are Always Positive
Well
Mostly
We fight
But then
When it Really Matters
We are there for each other
Mary. 
I am especially 
happy 
about you
you seem
to really understand
what i was talking about
you understood
where i was coming from
 i love you
Sabine
You got over yourself
and pulled it together
you accepted the truth
i love you
Kimberly
You are still healing
I will be here for you no matter what
remember that
I love you
Bec
You made me positive throughout this entire thing
You don't judge
You remind me of Leo
When I need it most
I love you
Kirstin
You keep me calm
You whisper thoughts in my ear
You make me rethink
I love you
Elli
You are oblivious
You don't care what others think
As long as you 
Can trust people
I love You
Laura
Right Now
I don't love you
Right Now I want to shoot you in the butt
But no doubt I will laugh
About this with you
Someday
I will love you. 
Me
I have made mistakes to. 
I have made a big one
I apologize for any pain I have caused you
Any hurt you have felt
But i hope You Know
How Much I love You
I hope You Know 
How Much I Care
I love you all. 

No comments: