Thursday, June 4, 2009

Quotes I Love

"If you rain of my parade, i'll dance in it"
If life was easy, where would all the adventure be? 

I have no direction in life and I have never been happier

Today I will be as happy as a bird with a French Fry
dinosaurs are not extinct, they're just hiding

What is the meaning of life?
Whatever you want it to be. 

so we are a little crazy, but that's how we roll....
oh why do you have to be so cute? it makes it impossible to ignore you. 

live like there is no tomorrow
im me
(as simple as that)
i dont make it rain
baby
i make it THUNDER

LOVE. LIKE. RAIN
no matter how old you are, you are never to old to
Dance In The Rain

i want someone who knows how completely insane i am, and wouldn't want me any other way

the best way to predict your future, is to create it

music say the words we are to 
afraid
to say to say outloud
and to
shy
to say to someones face

i will never let you fall
i will always be there for you
best friends
its not a label
its a promise

im not perfect
ill annoy you
tick you off
say stupid things
take them back
but put that all aside
and you'll never find a girl
that love and cares
for you
more than me

always take chances, because you never know how great something will turn out to be. 
to positive to be doubtful
to optimistic to be fearful
to determined to be defeated

the things people say and do to you
say more about them
than you

i put so much faith in you
and then you just threw it away. 

a friend is someone who can look at you with the biggest smile on your face
and still see that something is wrong

hope is what keeps us going
love is what keeps us alive

music is escape. 

will we be friends forever pooh?
even longer piglet

u are my lifeboat.
save me

you me forever.
together. 

love makes the world go
round

when i trip, she laughs
when i run into a wall, she pushes me into another one
when i cry, she gives me her shoulder to cry on
she is my best friend.

there are no regrets in life, just lessons

be the change you wish to see in the world. 

stories don't have clear endings.
if they do, they are not your stories

i am no puppet

i have my own life.
i change for nobody
i take lessons from nobody
i listen to people
i yell at people
i cry to people
i laugh with people
i scream
i am me. 

date like a man.

loving is as loving does. 

dont ever let someone make you feel like you dont deserve them.

no one can make you feel inferior without their consent. 

i dont make it rain, baby i make in thunder

best friend: 
a person who wastes their time writing endlessly long cards when you whack your hand or get the chicken pox. 
someone who appreciates you for who you are and doesn't judge you. 
they stick with you when you are at your worst, and do the stupidest things just because your bored

i am such a rebel, i leave a message before the beep. 

hope keeps you going
love keeps you alive

music lets us escape reality.

im not perfect. ill annoy you, tick you off, say stupid things&then take them back. but put all that aside, you'll never find a girl that cares & loves you more than me. 

i love my life. 
talk all your shit.
as if i give a fuck. 
true friendship isn't about being inseparable
its about being separated & nothing changes

hate is easy. 
love takes courage. 

judge me&ill prove you wrong
tell me what to do&ill tell you off
say im not worth it&see where i end up
call me a bitch&ill show you one
say im crazy&you have no idea

be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those that matter don't mind

i believe that everything happens for a reason.
people change so that you learn to let so.
things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they are right. 
you believe lies so that you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. 
and good things fall apart so that better ones can come together. 

to accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream we must not only plan but also believe. 


i have no words to explain how much i love you


live like there is no tomorrow. 



i will be adding to this list.
this is only a beginning 
of a lifetime of quotes
the next bit
will remain 
FOREVER.
i dedicate my english story book about world poverty to
kimberly, kirstin, elli, and monika. 
for never giving up
and always believing. 



to all my friends, who i have shared
moments
secrets
crushes
time
friends
with
i promise
that i will
always be there for you
when you need me
and when you dont
i will be there for support
and understanding
for a hug
i will be their
to put a smile on your face
i will
hope
that you 
trust in me.
to show me your emotions
and not be afraid
of
letting go.




love you so much.
all of you.
more than you ever could know
or imagine. 

No comments: