Monday, July 13, 2009

RAIN BITCHES

Its Raining! And Hailing! 
Do you have any idea how much I love rain? So much. Seriously. I am obsessed. 
It is raining so hard, its like, wind as well, and so the rain is like going sidewise and I don't think it could get any awesomer. 
And there is this thing in my family, whenever it hails we put bowls out and try to catch the hail  We used to put the bowls on the trampoline but we left it in Cambodia :) 
Rain makes me so happy. So Happy, it's awesome :) 
There is like a river in my garden 
It reminds me of Cambodia in the Monsoon season, every like few hours it would rain so ridiculously hard for like half an hour blocks
Like I just stood up on the arm of my sofa and jumped off :) It is so cool :) Seriously. 

You're never to old to Dance in the Rain
And if you rain on my parade, I will just dance in it

puddle Pictures, Images and Photos


No comments: