Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Do you ever?

Do you ever keep telling yourself you are going to sign off your computer and msn and facebook, and then just stay on? Well, I have been doing that for the past hour. Somebody please tell me to go to bed, I am very tired.
Photography. Pictures, Images and Photos
I have decided, that each day, I shall do one, Do you ever?, post. :)
What will be even more interesting than those posts is seeing how long I can do that for. 

Tomorrow, I shall give you a run down of the show. Which, by the way, was awesome. 
Its the biggest, and bestest, overpriced boganfest, ever. 


well, i really am going to get off now, for those of you who care. which isn't many, seeing as I only have like, fifteen followers or something depressing like that. lets hope for more eh? and by the way, interesting fact about me, i always listen to music in bed, not a good habit, but i do. tonight's soundtrack is: 500 days of Summer, my current obsession. goodnight all. xx. i truly love you, even if you are a random. 



No comments: