Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"who am i?" - derek zoolander

i love walking on the beach, until i get tired.


i love fitting in, and yet standing out. 
i only love running when i want to. 
my nails never grow, so i paint them badly





i love shopping, because i like putting the new clothes away
im probably not as happy as i want to seem
i wish for so many things
i find it hard to concentrate if i don't make lists
my mind feels cluttered and i feel distracted if i don't clean my room. 
i worry about the littlest things





even the smallest comments hit me deep
i have highs and lows all the time
i think i have low iron
i am aging early, my back hurts. 


you make my dreams  - hall and oats
What I want, you've got
But it might be hard to handle
Like the flame that burns the candle
The candle feeds the flame yeah yeah
What I got -- full stock of thoughts and dreams that scatter
And you pull them all together
And how I can't explain oh yeah
Well well you (ooh ooh ooh ooh) you make my dreams come true (you you) you
(you you)
Well well well you (ooh ooh ooh ooh) oh yeah you make my dreams come true
(ooh oooh ooh ooh) hell yeah
On a night when bad dreams become a screamer
When they're messin' with a dreamer
I can laugh it in the face
Twist and shout my way out
And wrap yourself around me
'Cause I ain't the way you found me
And I'll never be the same oh yeah
Well 'cause You (ooh ooh ooh ooh) hmmm hmm you make my dreams come true (you
you you you) oh yeah
Well well well you (ooh ooh ooh ooh) ooh you make my dreams come true (you
you you you) oh yeah
Listen to this
I'm down on my daydream
All that sleepwalk should be over by now
I know
Well you hell yeah you make my dreams come true (you you you you) oh yeah
(you you)
I've been waiting for waiting for you girl (ooh ooh ooh ooh)
Oh yeah you make my dreams come true (you you you you)
Me you me and you
I've been waiting for waiting for you girl (ooh ooh ooh ooh) all my life
You make my dreams come true (you you) whoa (you you)
Whoa whoa I've been waiting for waiting for waiting for waiting for waiting
for waiting for waiting for
(You make my dreams) ooh ooh ooh ooh
I've been waiting for you girl (you you you you)
(You make my dream you you you you) 




i love playgrounds. they make me happy. 


i hate people who are unappreciative of what they have in life


and i dislike smoking with a passion
and people with yellow teeth annoy me. and my computer feels like an old friend


"so keep me hanging on, hold me down, and stop me when i fall" 


i love being a vegetarian, it gives me moral highground to stand on. 
i hate people who are up themselves, and yet i am
sometimes i think im smart, and i admit it


swimming makes me feel good about myself, more than anything else
the music that i like, makes me feel free.
i love travelling, pretty much more than anything. 
i love the rain, and the sun, and the wind, they make me feel free.
the greatest feeling on earth is love.
my hair is never neat, and my voice is annoying



"its not what you look at, its what you see"



i change who i am on a daily basis
my fears pretty much centre around love, and the idiotic people that live on planet earth
i want many things in life
i want the world to find peace. and the population to stop being idiots.
i hate the saying you cant always get what you want.



i want a typewriter. 
i want them to feel compassion for the homeless.
i want love. 
i am impatient with some things, weirdly patient with others
i laugh when i am supposed to be silent



i can never find australia on drop down menu's
i hope to one day, complete my one hundred things to do before i die list
i want to make change, but im afraid of how. 











forever x's and o's
catherine.

PS. full props for inspiration go to little blog of happiness 


She wasn't young, but still a child 
There still was innocence 
In painted smiles 
She called to me as I passed her by 
Lady of the night looked in my eyes 
She said: I been through some changes 
But one thing always stays the same 

[Chorus:]
Without love, there's nothing without love 
Nothing else can get through the night 
Nothing else feels right without love 

I saw a man down on lonely street 
A broken man who looked like me 
And no one knows the pain that he's been living 
He lost his love and still hasn't forgiven 
He said: I've been through some changes 
But one thing always stays the same 

[Chorus]

There's nothing without love 
Nothing else but love can burn as bright 
And nothing would mean nothing without love 

I see my life 
There's some things I took for granted 
Love's passed me by 
So many second chances 
I was afraid 
But I won't be afraid no more 

[Chorus]

There's nothing without love 
Nothing else but love can burn as bright 
And nothing would mean nothing without love 






- without love, bon jovi 

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE ME?


No comments: