Saturday, November 21, 2009

samson.

You are my sweetest downfall
I loved you first, I loved you first
Beneath the sheets of paper lies my truth
I have to go, I have to go
Your hair was long when we first met






my brother gave me a few new regina spektor songs, i love them so much. 
if you have time, listen to 
samson. 


music lets us
escape from our drama filled
teenage-heart-ache lives
it gives us something
to believe in






i am really excited. want to know why?
because, my fellow people on blogosphere, the christmas special of talkin' bout your generation is on on sunday. i love christmas specials, and i love josh thomas and so i am really excited, the only thing i dislike about that show is the host, not a fan of shauny micallaf. christmas specials are on my ten things i love about christmas list :) i love them so muchio.


much love from me and my brother
catherine. 


2 comments:

Athena. said...

I ADORE REGINA SPEKTOR!
Samson is beautiful!
I have her old album, Begin To Hope :)
I'm excited for that christmas special;
I love Hamish Blake and Josh Thomas!
xxx

smorginator said...

lol i dont know who josh thomas is, but thats my ex's name (josh) and my current boyfriend's name (thomas) lol i just find that funny. anyway...