Friday, November 13, 2009

the smile on your face

hey you. 


It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart

Without saying a word, you can light up the dark

Try as I may I could never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing


wishes for you


a boy who never puts his air-con bellow twenty four
a boy with messy hair
a boy who likes music that has soul
a boy who loves what i love, and what i don't, so we can debate till midnight
a boy that always holds my hand
a boy that never fails to make me laugh with him
and who loves me as i love him






lots of lovesys
and
x's and o's

catherine. 


ps. down the bottom is a way to concur the non-commenting captcha beaing mean problem, i love you to infinity and beyond (buzz lightyear style) if you comment, i really do. 





3 comments:

Unknown said...

aww, so freaken cute!
your boy sounds amazing x

Camelgirl said...

Aw, this is so cute.
Wait, do you have this boy?
Luckkkky if you do.
xx

Janice said...

i love this so much!
xxxxxxxxx