Thursday, November 12, 2009

a few.

there are a few people in my life
who never fail to make me happy. 


just a few. no more than a few. 


but those people, are the ones that even though I don't tell everything too, i don't feel like I have to, because  I don't need to. They understand me. And that is all that matters. 





I like riding home from swimming
I love feeling happy because i dont have to care
I wish for a person who i can share anything with, un-frizzy hair , nails that grew longer, and the dream boy
I remember sneaking around and building forts
I will never have my air-conditioner lower than twenty degrees.
I used to be care and drama free
but now I realise it was all behind the scenes
If I had a magic wand I'd say 'Cool man, maybe Harry Potter is real'
and if I was god I would make sure I never missed Seinfeld or Big Bang Theory








lots of lovesy's


catherine. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aw, that made me laugh, so pretty. love this post.
don't know if i'm part of it, lol, but love it all the same.
If I had a magic wand I'd say 'Cool man, maybe Harry Potter is real'
^ LOL x