Sunday, December 6, 2009

i just haven't met you yet.

when you where little, 
did you ever wish on something so hard that 
you held your breathe till it hurt, 
because then,
 then it might come true?
how come that doesn't work anymore? 





why has the burning desire for true love in my heart grown stronger
why has the universe kept spinning when my world has stopped
why are desires never fulfilled
and why are needs only ever met instead of exceeded


look, i don't know if there's only one person on the planet you're supposed to be with, but when we're together, it sure feels that way




and why is it that suddenly everything they say hits me right in the heart
and tears me apart?








lots of love. 
catherine. 




3 comments:

Sab said...

those words are amazing.

Tia in the Sky said...

Everything was indeed simpler when we were little.

Unknown said...

eeeh that song!

you make me cry tears of complete nonsense,

xx scarzz