Tuesday, January 12, 2010

lean on me, when you're not strong and I'll be your friend i'll help you carry on for it won't be long 'til I'm gonna need somebody to lean on sometimes in our lives we all have pain We all have sorrow But if we are wise We know that there's always tomorrow






what i have realised, is the ones who matter most to me, are awesome. and thats a pretty good feeling. no matter what happens, with them there, i will feel happy. {have you ever had this feeling, like you could defy the gravity that binds the world together, that you could fly?} 






i just want to say, to a pretty obscure person, your awesome. 


do you guys have people in your worlds that make you feel magical? 





so today, well last night, when i couldn't sleep, i made a side blog for myself, follow it if you want, but its different, so i'm not sure if you will or not. they are short spur of the moment posts, they could turn out to be lengthy reviews of books that i lurve, or they could be me complaining about life. its just a place for me to be whatever. 












i love playing cricket with my cousins, they all have such different personalities, and me with my over-tired hypo-ness made them smile i think. thats a good feeling.  i keep staring at my followers, selfishly wanting it to reach fifty, my friend offered to make multiple accounts just so i could reach my goal, now thats friendship. i think i am on a friendship high. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha.
funny, because i was actually thinking about following you anonymously when you were stuck on your 46 phase.

i think i forgot....
but its the thought that counts, right?

i see you like quoting me with the whole defying gravity thing (A)

&& stay happy

xx scarzz