Friday, May 15, 2009

me. all me.

i am loud
and energetic
i cry easily
but I'm no weakling
i love people way to much
i am probably the coolest dork you will ever meet
i am a vegetarian
and damn proud to be one
i am very judgmental
and tend to lecture people to much
i really hate George Bush
he messed up the world
but Obama is made of awesome
and now he has to fix up the world
anyway
i reject mainstream music XD
i swim
i don't run
except 
on the beach
a heart but square
i love my friends
they are my heroes
myspace, msn, facebook? 

just ask.
xx.

I just thought you guys should know a bit about me, 
admitadly that is copied straight from my myspace
but that took me a while
so i thought
that is me
so that is me
and if you dont like me
then please
by all means tell
me
but don't expect me to change for you. 
oh, and i am good at english, 
especially writing stories. 

next post i will tell you about my friends. 
all about them
the good
the bad
and the
ugly
:D
xx. 

No comments: