Friday, November 6, 2009

cassies video therapy.

Now, I am a non- Skins watcher, but even after watching Cassie's Video Therapy ,I think I have found a new girl crush, man she is cool. 

Anyway, so Cassie's Video Therapy is a blogger tag made by a girl who writes one of my favorite blogs  ~Little Blog of Happiness~. 





these are a few blogs that i love the heck out of


sabine cara.  ~ for her unwavering up front ability to tell it like it is. 


Wonderland ~ cat has the amazing ability to make me smile no matter what is going on

and

my itchy foot ~ for sharing my love in big bang theory.





The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire! Good luck! Oh, by the way, you have to watch Cassie's therapy vid (linked above) to fully understand this post...or just love Skins!

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with good taste in music and girls with bright flowing clothes
I like skipping my french horn lessons, so that i feel like a rebel
I like not knowing what will happen next, but knowing that i will only find out if i keep going
I like my room, how it changes every day.
I like finding out the little things about a person
I like waking up early, when everyone else is asleep, and not feeling tired.
I love long weekends, they seem to go forever.
Today I have a sore throat, and am forcing myself to be positive.
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate being left out
I hate changes that take a long time
I hate my room being messy, it makes me feel unorganized
I hate being rushed.
I hate nothing changing.
I hate people who can't make decisions for themselves, but in a way, I enjoy helping them grow a backbone.
I hate my nails, they never grow
I hate waiting for replies.
I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.

I. HEART. CASSIE. 
song that the weather has inspired for today, here comes the sun - the beatles (im shocked too, not my favorite band you could say)



catherine, xxx. 


3 comments:

Erimentha said...

wow caterine!

i feel like i know you heaps better now i have read this!

your room sounds super cool, and i didnt know you play french horn! you rebel =P

i do hate changes that take a long time.

THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS!==AND SO QUICK TOO!

LOVE!
ERIMENTHA xxx

Janice said...

:D!

Sir Miffington Quack Quack said...

:) So... does this mean I've been tagged?