Friday, February 26, 2010

star-crossed lovers {worlds are colliding}

we do not remember days...
we remember moments


"if you think about it, your favorite memories, the most important moments in your life, were you alone? life's better with company."
i remember the moment when my heart gave up. 

they are my other half, they are my escape, and you're making it the hell. they are my happiness, and you're taking it away. my honey keeps me alive, but the world is crumbling down. i dont know what to do. i feel, alone. i feel empty, hollow. fuck. i need a reason, i need you to hold my hand and tell me it will all be alright. 

and now all i can do is hope. can't you see that i care so much it hurts?


i dont know how to make him understand.  i dont know what to do anymore. because any thoughts beyond the present scare me. and so is he really a friend? because right now, im scared, and he's gone. 
well you can go fuck yourself.
& so im back from camp, scared and alone. i have no one to hold, no one to tell me that it will all be ohk. the drama, the love, the hate, the confusion. it makes me feel abandoned. l want to be back in the ocean room. "She decided to free herself, dance into the wind, create a new language. And birds fluttered around her writing 'yes' into the sky."
*sad laughing face*

4 comments:

Camelgirl said...

Your posts have gone rather confusing.
I hope all is okay. :)
xx

Phoebe! said...

Gosh it sounds like your in a really bad way at the moment, hope everything's alright!
I sometimes get in weird lonely ruts like that and the only advice i can give you is to let it all out then have a good dose of ice-cream.
XXXXXX

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel .

However when things start going down , things can only start going up after that !

Look out for happier & brighter days ^_^

Athena. said...

I hope you're okay, beautiful.
/hugs!
xxxxx