Tuesday, March 9, 2010

i lost a follower *cue crying by all* cry bitches.

i joke, i joke. your all pretty cool kids in actual fact. 
'if you think about it, your favorite memories, 
the most important moments in your life, 
were you alone? life's better with company' 


its funny how an hour with them gets me a thousand times more excited than twelve with you. its so real. 

i just experienced a great end to an average day. its amazing how, well, 
i can't even put it into words. its kind of like the feeling when suddenly 
you realise what you feel like for lunch on a sunday afternoon.
 suddenly it just feels right. and you feel this euphoric happiness. 
maybe you don't all get this excited about sunday lunches, but thats the feeling of
 that secret smile that creeps up  onto my face every time of think of them 
(and kind of him).  


you say 'sweet dreams'
and suddenly im smiling. 



dearest blogosphere, i am sorry that i keep writing about the same things. you see, they aren't really about the same things at all. things keep happening to make me smile and to make me frown, but somehow, they all come back to being about one thing, love. maybe i should call this blog '"the love blog as i always try to write about hate and then it turns into being 'i wish i had love'". catchy, eh? anyway, i should go and do some work. *lamewlfkamwflajliw* still smiling. i hope you are too, xx. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, I always smile when I read your blogs.

(except july...)

anyway, catherine alice, I truly love you and your crazy flaws and strengths and you never fail to bore me when I read your blogs.

xx scarzz

Sab said...

Cute post as always.
I seem to be in the same situation. Happy. sad. Happy sad. Sad. kind of lonely. I want love.


:) I think we all are.

Phoebe! said...

Haha i love the sunday lunch analogy, sums it up perfectly.
xx

D. said...

As long as you're smiling, we're cool with your posts :))

Anonymous said...

Hmm that's interessting but actually i have a hard time determining it... I'm wondering what others have to say....

Jamilla said...

I hate losing a follower :(

And I like your blog just the way it is, it doesn't matter that it always comes back to one thing, because that thing is the most important thing anyway. ♥

Amanda said...

you know what, this is your blog and you have the freedom to write out your feelings (even if it's always the same thing). if you know what i mean. You sunday lunch analogy is so cute. i like it!

xx, Amanda (Not So Naked)